EssayTagger Feature Requests

1. Display which students have viewed their graded work

The system will email out graded results to students, but currently there's no way to track which students actually clicked on the email and viewed their graded work.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m envisioning this as an addition to the “grading” tab of the Assignment Details page which lists all of the essays submitted for an assignment. An additional column would show a checkmark if the student has viewed their graded results.

I think this would be nice to have but I’m not sure it’s a crucial feature. Let me know!

2. Moving documents to another assignment

Be able to move a student document to a new assignment if they accidentally upload a document to the wrong assignment.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Ah, this is a great suggestion!

I think this feature makes sense. I don’t want teachers to have to go through extra hassle if a kid screws up the assignment upload.

However, part of our job in the 21st-century is to develop competent digital citizens.

Turning in the assignment to the wrong link should be viewed as being equivalent to not turning it in at all. That kid blew it, the paper is now late, there are consequences. In fact, I think there’s value in making the kid go back and do the submit correctly, even if it’s after the due date.

So even if this feature is implemented, I’d still recommend that teachers make their kids jump through that hoop to get it right.

• Don't see your idea?

EssayTagger Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base